Hadsund church

Photo: VisitMariagerFjord
Attractions
Churches
Address

Kirkegade 10

9560 Hadsund

Contact

Email:9191@sogn.dk

Phone:(+45) 9857 1096

Hadsund church is built in the year 1897-98 by the architect Wieenholt from Viborg and it was consecrated on 14.08.1898.

The church was restored in 1966/67 and all the furniture was renewed.
In 1977 an ornament made by the jeweller and artist Bent Exner was put up on the  western wall.
The church tower has 3 bells and was consecrated in 1977.

The carillon was consecrated on 19 January 1992 and consist of 26 bells that rings every day at 8-10-12-15-18-21 o´clock.

Address

Kirkegade 10

9560 Hadsund

Facilities

Town church

Last updated by
Destination Himmerland